Summer –– even in your dreams—is a special time to read, roam, eat fresh picked, think about the past and make plans for the future. Here’s some of what we are cooking up for you to read and think about in the next few months.
- The next European Green Capital and its new “little sister” – European Green Leaf
- Endangered! The pillaging of ancient cities and treasures
- Moving a city: Kiruna Sweden is on the move
- Before The High Line was the Promenade Plantée in Paris
- Seed banks and libraries: key to better gardens and crops
- The end of night: Getting rid of urban light pollution that’s bad for people, birds and bats
- Books, books, books! An amazing selection of photography, folk art, food, natural history and memoirs
Be sure to tell us what you like!